Who is the administrator?
We are the company BrnoLogic, spol. s r. o., ID 119 00 865, with its registered office at Božetěchova 1/2 612 00 Brno, registered at the Commercial Register led by the Regional Court in Brno under file number C 125277.
We process your personal data as an administrator, ie we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we also select any other processors who will assist us with the processing. In some cases, we are processors and follow instructions from the personal data controller.
If you would like to contact us during processing, you can contact us at +420 773 477 946 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
We declare that, as the controller of your personal data, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of a contract, legal obligation (statutory) or consent granted,
- we fulfill the information obligation according to Article 13 of the GDPR even before the processing of personal data begins,
- we will enable and support you in exercising and exercising your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Purpose, scope and legal title of personal data processing
We process personal data that you entrust to us yourself, for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
- Provision of services and performance of the contract
- We need your personal data (billing data, e-mail, telephone) to fulfill the contract.
We retain your personal data for the duration of the limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period for their retention or we have stated otherwise in specific cases.
Regarding Cookies, we have a special Cookies Policy page, in short, we use functional cookies for the proper operation of the website and we require your consent for statistical and marketing cookies.
More on the page cookies policy.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have taken and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Our employees and co-workers, who are bound by confidentiality and are trained in the security of personal data processing, have access to your personal data.
We handle most processing operations ourselves and do not need third parties.
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing. However, we promise you that in such a case we will place at least the same demands on the processor on security and quality of processing as on our own.
Your rights regarding personal data protection
You have a number of rights regarding the protection of personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to information that is already filled with this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access, you can call us at any time and we will prove to you within 30 days what your personal data is being processed and why.
- If something changes or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal data.
- You can exercise the right to restrict processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, that you believe that we are processing illegally, but that you do not want to delete all data or that you have objected to the processing.
- You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending business messages.)
- Right to delete (be forgotten)
Your next right is the right to delete (be forgotten). We do not want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system as well as from the system of all sub-processors and backups. We need 30 days to secure the right to delete.
- In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, for example, we must register the issued tax documents for the period specified by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not bound by another law. We will notify you by e-mail when the deletion is complete.
- Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your complaint. We will be very happy if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Unsubscribe from newsletters and business messages
We send you inspiration e-mails, articles or products and services if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest.
If you are not a customer yet, we will only send them to you with your consent. In either case, you can unsubscribe from our emails by pressing the unsubscribe link in each email you send.
We would like to assure you that our employees and associates who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality persists even after the end of our contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.
These principles of personal data processing apply from 17 Febuary 2022